Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
V-Zip Complete Closure does 3 things:
• Increases range of motion with minimal layers around neck and shoulder region thus making it much easier to paddle in.
• Makes the suit easier to get on and off than any chest zip on the market.
• Completely seals the entry shoulder to shoulder to prevent flushing.
• Anatomically engineered 3D body panelling for amazing fit.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• Feather-Foam - significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility, and superior comfort. Feather-Foam Japanese limestone based neoprene contains Recycled oyster shells, Recycled rubber, and Eco-carbon black.
• The most flexible high-performance Recycled Ridiculous Rubber jersey used in any of our wetsuits. So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
• Body Panels include Recycled Rebound jersey : Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, all anti-fade stretch jerseys are laminated with AquaA water-based lamination which is completely solvent free. All jerseys are produced in Bluesign approved mills.
• Thermal Fever Fibre lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries fast
• Most flexible, lightest Zip entry suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered 3D body paneling with minimal seams allows for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• V-Zip complete closure to prevent flushing our most watertight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Stitch-less outer arm seams for superior stretch.
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• Smoothy panel on back - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
In collaboration with AXXE Classic hybrid U-UZIP
80% LIMESTONE 20% NYLON
- Delivery anywhere is South Africa.
- Free shipping on all orders over R999.00
- A flat rate of R99.00 applies to orders under R999.00
- Automatic parcel tracking on all orders.
- Delivery time varies between 2 and 5 working days depending on destination address. Once you receive a confirmation of your order from us - we work on getting your order packaged, shipped & delivered. If you shop The Store online during high volume periods, sale, promotional period, product launch, please be prepared for your delivery to take a little longer than expected.
- Items in your order might also be shipping from multiple locations. If so, you will receive more than 1 package. If you receive a package and it looks like it's missing some items, first track your order here to see if more packages are on route before contacting support.
- All orders are shipped using secure packaging.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or public holidays.
Shipments powered by UAfrica with Courier Guy / Courier IT / Dawn Wing
We want you to be stoked! If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the product to us and we will either repair, replace, credit or refund you. We are happy to refund any purchase provided that the goods in question are returned in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Our Refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To log a return or exchange click here.
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- it is not listed in section 2 - Products not eligible for return; and
- you log a return on the Website within 14 days of delivery to you.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept returns for:
- Sale Items (Black Friday)
- gift cards;
- intimates, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits or underwear (You can return unworn bikini tops if all original swing tags are attached);
- jewellery for piercings;
- customised products
When the package arrives back at the warehouse, the items are inspected before the refund or exchange is authorised. This process can take 1-2 days. If the refund is approved, you will receive an email confirming that your money is on its way.
Refund to your original payment method or EFT can take 1-5 working days to process, and may take an additional 2-3 working days to reflect in your account. Contacting us will unfortunately not speed up this process.
If the exchange is approved, you will receive an email confirming your exchange order and we’ll start preparing the delivery.
If for whatever reason we can't fulfil your order or a particular item in your order, we will immediately refund and notify you.
If your return does not meet the requirements and is rejected, we will get in touch and let you know why and to arrange to have the item couriered back to you.