Vans’ newest family member and Thrasher Magazine’s 1998 Skater of the Year, Andrew Reynolds is one of the most influential legends in skateboard history. A household name across the globe, Reynolds is the founder of Baker Skateboards, which has epitomized one of the most recognizable styles in skateboarding. Known as “The Boss,” he continues to foster the next generation of skateboarders, and this season, he’s endorsed the new Skate Classics collection with a few signature colorways of his own.
Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the all-new Reynolds Skate Half Cab ‘92 delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Reynolds Skate Half Cab ‘92 durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability.
The new Reynolds Skate Half Cab ‘92’s updated foxing tape, along with a mix of sturdy suede, denim, and heavy canvas uppers inspired by classic 90s skateboarding, gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. The new checkerboard flag on the side guarantees that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance, and Andrew also had the idea to flip the tongue label and highlight the underlying message of Skate Classics: Vans—World’s #1 Skateboarding Shoe.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds help protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- Delivery anywhere is South Africa.
- Free shipping on all orders over R999.00
- A flat rate of R99.00 applies to orders under R999.00
- Automatic parcel tracking on all orders.
- Delivery time varies between 2 and 5 working days depending on destination address. Once you receive a confirmation of your order from us - we work on getting your order packaged, shipped & delivered. If you shop The Store online during high volume periods, sale, promotional period, product launch, please be prepared for your delivery to take a little longer than expected.
- Items in your order might also be shipping from multiple locations. If so, you will receive more than 1 package. If you receive a package and it looks like it's missing some items, first track your order here to see if more packages are on route before contacting support.
- All orders are shipped using secure packaging.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or public holidays.
Shipments powered by UAfrica with Courier Guy / Courier IT / Dawn Wing
We want you to be stoked! If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the product to us and we will either repair, replace, credit or refund you. We are happy to refund any purchase provided that the goods in question are returned in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Our Refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To log a return or exchange click here.
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- it is not listed in section 2 - Products not eligible for return; and
- you log a return on the Website within 14 days of delivery to you.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept returns for:
- Sale Items (Black Friday)
- gift cards;
- intimates, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits or underwear (You can return unworn bikini tops if all original swing tags are attached);
- jewelry for piercings;
- customised products
When the package arrives back at the warehouse, the items are inspected before the refund or exchange is authorised. This process can take 1-2 days. If the refund is approved, you will receive an email confirming that your money is on its way.
Refund to your original payment method or EFT can take 1-5 working days to process, and may take an additional 2-3 working days to reflect in your account. Contacting us will unfortunately not speed up this process.
If the exchange is approved, you will receive an email confirming your exchange order and we’ll start preparing the delivery.
If for whatever reason we can't fulfill your order or a particular item in your order, we will immediately refund and notify you.
If your return does not meet the requirements and is rejected, we will get in touch and let you know why and to arrange to have the item couriered back to you.