<< It's a good idea to take 1 size larger than your actual shoe size due to the woollen fluff and padding on the inside>>
The Classic Jeffreys Bay Surfer Boot
These world-renowned sheepskin surfer boots have a genuine sheepskin inner and high-grade leather outer. For decades this boot has built up a reputation for a long-lasting product that brings super comfort during winter, people who own them know they can’t wait for a cold day to wear them. The sole is 100% leather and creates a mould of your footprint over time of wearing, the leather heel ensures the foot walks straight and the leather does not fold under the heel of the foot. The sole is made from durable thermoplastic rubber to ensure longevity and will not crack or break.
Genuine Sheepskin Inner
High-Grade Leather Suede Outer
100% Leather Inner Sole
Thermoplastic Rubber Sole
- Delivery anywhere is South Africa.
- Free shipping on all orders over R999.00
- A flat rate of R99.00 applies to orders under R999.00
- Automatic parcel tracking on all orders.
- Delivery time varies between 2 and 5 working days depending on destination address. Once you receive a confirmation of your order from us - we work on getting your order packaged, shipped & delivered. If you shop The Store online during high volume periods, sale, promotional period, product launch, please be prepared for your delivery to take a little longer than expected.
- Items in your order might also be shipping from multiple locations. If so, you will receive more than 1 package. If you receive a package and it looks like it's missing some items, first track your order here to see if more packages are on route before contacting support.
- All orders are shipped using secure packaging.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or public holidays.
Shipments powered by UAfrica with Courier Guy / Courier IT / Dawn Wing
We want you to be stoked! If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the product to us and we will either repair, replace, credit or refund you. We are happy to refund any purchase provided that the goods in question are returned in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Our Refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To log a return or exchange click here.
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- it is not listed in section 2 - Products not eligible for return; and
- you log a return on the Website within 14 days of delivery to you.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept returns for:
- Sale Items (Black Friday)
- gift cards;
- intimates, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits or underwear (You can return unworn bikini tops if all original swing tags are attached);
- jewelry for piercings;
- customised products
When the package arrives back at the warehouse, the items are inspected before the refund or exchange is authorised. This process can take 1-2 days. If the refund is approved, you will receive an email confirming that your money is on its way.
Refund to your original payment method or EFT can take 1-5 working days to process, and may take an additional 2-3 working days to reflect in your account. Contacting us will unfortunately not speed up this process.
If the exchange is approved, you will receive an email confirming your exchange order and we’ll start preparing the delivery.
If for whatever reason we can't fulfill your order or a particular item in your order, we will immediately refund and notify you.
If your return does not meet the requirements and is rejected, we will get in touch and let you know why and to arrange to have the item couriered back to you.