4-Way stretch boardshort made with recycled parlay poly and coconut fibers. Engineered print with side welt pocket and integrated key rope.
Tethered waistband for a comfortable tight fit and keeps it on your waist in bigger waves.
All Vissla boardshorts are constructed with 4-way stretch fabrics.
UPCYCLED COCO / POLY / COTTON STRETCH
This garment is made with a blend of upcycled coconuts, upcycled plastic bottles and polyester, and cotton. Upcycling is the process of converting useless products into new garments. This allows us to create performance garments with faster dry times and UV protection while reducing the amount of coconut husk waste and plastic bottles in landfills.
Thanks to a process called 'Cocotex', the overlooked 'waste' is turned into an activated carbon fabric. The properties of this fabric are everything you could ever wish for in a pair of trunks: they stretch, they breathe, they fight odor, and they last.
Repreve fiber contains recycled materials - including plastic bottles. When you see this icon, remember: It's what's in it... that makes it recycled. With Repreve, you can be sure you're creating a reprieve for the planet.
REPREVE is a registered trademark of Unifi, Inc.
HIGH IQ REPEL
In the past, water-repellant fabrics were treated with chemicals known as PFCs and Fluorocarbons to help prevent surface saturation into the fabrics. The problem is that as these chemicals are released from the fabrics over time they have been shown to harm the living organisms they come into contact with, affecting reproduction and hormone systems. Vissla has chosen to move to 100% PFC and Fluorocarbon-free DWR water repellant coating for our boardshorts.
This garment is UPF 50.
TRIPLE NEEDLE STITCHING
Triple needle side seams and front, back rise.
36% POLYESTER FROM COCONUT 34% RECYCLED POLYESTER 20% COTTON 10% SPANDEX
- Delivery anywhere is South Africa.
- Free shipping on all orders over R999.00
- A flat rate of R99.00 applies to orders under R999.00
- Automatic parcel tracking on all orders.
- Delivery time varies between 2 and 5 working days depending on destination address. Once you receive a confirmation of your order from us - we work on getting your order packaged, shipped & delivered. If you shop The Store online during high volume periods, sale, promotional period, product launch, please be prepared for your delivery to take a little longer than expected.
- Items in your order might also be shipping from multiple locations. If so, you will receive more than 1 package. If you receive a package and it looks like it's missing some items, first track your order here to see if more packages are on route before contacting support.
- All orders are shipped using secure packaging.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or public holidays.
Shipments powered by UAfrica with Courier Guy / Courier IT / Dawn Wing
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be stoked! If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the product to us and we will either repair, replace, credit or refund you. We are happy to refund any purchase provided that the goods in question are returned in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Our Refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To log a return or exchange click here.
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- it is not listed in section 2 - Products not eligible for return; and
- you log a return on the Website within 14 days of delivery to you.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept returns for:
- Sale Items (Black Friday)
- gift cards;
- intimates, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits or underwear (You can return unworn bikini tops if all original swing tags are attached);
- jewelry for piercings;
- customised products
When the package arrives back at the warehouse, the items are inspected before the refund or exchange is authorised. This process can take 1-2 days. If the refund is approved, you will receive an email confirming that your money is on its way.
Refund to your original payment method or EFT can take 1-5 working days to process, and may take an additional 2-3 working days to reflect in your account. Contacting us will unfortunately not speed up this process.
If the exchange is approved, you will receive an email confirming your exchange order and we’ll start preparing the delivery.
If for whatever reason we can't fulfill your order or a particular item in your order, we will immediately refund and notify you.
If your return does not meet the requirements and is rejected, we will get in touch and let you know why and to arrange to have the item couriered back to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.