Based on the 1950s era hot rod model, the wider 8 7/8" template recalls the archetype of pool board mixed with a street board.
For years we've been blending surf and skate, but as surfskate progresses and riders incorporate more traditional skateboard tricks into their style, we set out to design equipment that supports this progression. Lower, narrower trucks, new school double kick deck mold and smaller wheels all facilitate tricks while still supporting grippy, snappy carving.
Skateboarders have invented many great tricks since the early days, and a truly modern surfskate needs to incorporate this history of progression. And so the C5 System (C5 front, C4 rear) is shorter and narrower, lowering the center of gravity and giving the tail more pop. You get higher ollies, and better control. And the narrower hanger and deck keep it light and maneuverable. This is the next generation of surfskate, blending tricks and flow into a complex, creative expression across the urban landscape.
- 8 7/8” wide
- 6 1/2" tail
- 5 1/2" nose
- 14 3/4" wheelbase
- 58mm 90a Roundhouse Park wheels
- Delivery anywhere is South Africa.
- Free shipping on all orders over R999.00
- A flat rate of R99.00 applies to orders under R999.00
- Automatic parcel tracking on all orders.
- Delivery time varies between 48 and 96 hours depending on destination address. Overnight shipping option coming soon! :)
- All orders are shipped using secure packaging.
- No orders are shipped on weekends or public holidays :(
Shipments powered by UAfrica
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be stoked! If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the product to us and we will either repair, replace, credit or refund you. We are happy to refund any purchase provided that the goods in question are returned in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Our Refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Refund requests received after 14 days but within 30 days, will qualify for a The Store Gift Card and can be redeemed online or in store. To log a return or exchange click here.
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- it is not listed in section 2 - Products not eligible for return; and
- you log a return on the Website within 14 days of delivery to you.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept returns for:
- gift cards;
- intimates, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits or underwear (You can return unworn bikini tops if all original swing tags are attached);
- jewelry for piercings;
- customised products
When the package arrives back at the warehouse, the items are inspected before the refund or exchange is authorised. This process can take 1-2 days. If the refund is approved, you will receive an email confirming that your money is on its way.
Refund to your original payment method or EFT can take 1-5 working days to process, and may take an additional 2-3 working days to reflect in your account. Contacting us will unfortunately not speed up this process.
Refund to Gift Card is immediate at time of processing.
If the exchange is approved, you will receive an email confirming your exchange order and we’ll start preparing the delivery.
If your return does not meet the requirements and is rejected, we will get in touch and let you know why and to arrange to have the item couriered back to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.